Saturday 30 November 2013

Winner of CHNC challenge extra for November


I just couldn't believe the way the entries kept coming in throughout the month and we ended up with a staggering 805 altogether. I think I managed to comment on every entry - I hope I didn't leave anyone out - and thanks to Mrs A, my guest for November, for commenting on so many entries. It's clear now that I need a design team to help me. Later this evening the Design Team Call is closing and then I have the difficult job of choosing who to appoint - I never dreamed that there would be so many applying.

Unfortunately, there can only be one winner of the November challenge of the $21 of digital stamps from my generous sponsor, Bugaboo Stamps. Using random the winner is:


Number 378: Rose, with this lovely card:



Congratulations, Rose. Please email me at hazelharris@ntlworld.com so that I can arrange for you to claim your prize.

December's challenge is here

I look forward to seeing your entries

And, once again, there will be a prize of $21 of digital stamps from Bugaboo Stamps
for the randomly chosen winner

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Rose. Amazing amount of entries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Rose. 800+ is an amazing # of entries. I had one at #800.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Rose! Wow! 800 entries. That is awesome! Happy Holidays. Love the challenges. Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment - much appreciated

LinkWithin